I have made an incorrect financial entry. Can I delete it?
Of course it can happen that you have created a wrong financial entry. Of course you have the possibility to delete this entry and create it again afterwards.
- go to the overview page and click on the item “finances
- now you will see a list of all payments that have been made.
- if you don’t have Flatify Plus, only the last payment will be shown here.
- to delete the entry, click on the desired financial entry.
- now a small window with “delete payment” appears at the bottom of the screen
- click on it and the financial entry is deleted.